Exercise 2: Movie trailer
1. Watch the entire trailer and see how much you could understand and follow.
2. Now, try to listen to every detail in the trailer. Take your time, do it piece by piece, and write down what you think you hear.
3. Compare what you have written down with the correct text, and take note of any mistakes or new words.
4. Listen to the same section again to make sure that now you have the correct understanding.
5. After you got the whole trailer done, listen to it a few times during the week to strengthen the understanding and build the experience to understand the trailer.